Non-Immigrant Visas

Some non-immigrant visas allow a person to reside and work in the United States for a period of time which could be anywhere between a couple of days and up to several years depending on the type of visa. In certain cases, the spouse and children younger than 21 years may also accompany the beneficiary of a non-immigrant visa. In some cases, the spouse may also obtain an Employment Authorization Document.

The most common types of non-immigrant visas are presented below. If you do not find a type of visa in particular you may direct your questions to the Attorney at

- Contáctenos -

Se requieren campos marcados con un asterisco.

You may schedule a consultation with the immigration attorney by calling our South Florida immigration law office at (954) 927-6254 or email us at

Connect With Jorge Delgado

Website design and SEO by Marketing Elements Inc.